Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Officer
- As an Estate Officer it is your objective to maximize property sales and letting by developing appropriate strategies, your team, creating and implementing new marketing materials.
- To increase return on investment by monitoring P+L and ensuring all team members are working to their fullest potential.
- Setting business objectives, targets for the business unit including each of the Sales Negotiators and Lettings for monthly / annual targets
- Attend to valuations request as and when required
- Liaise with company Director (s) and feedback any information based on business performance and discuss strategies to improve revenues
- Conduct weekly meetings with the team to ensure all relevant communication has been carried over
- Assist in maintaining excellent relationships with Property owners and Buyers to ensure referrals and repeat business.
Skills & Requirements
- BSc / HND in Estate Management
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos property trends
- Previous Estate Agency experience in managing client relationship and a team
- Experience in the valuation area is preferred
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
Application Deadline 20th February, 2020.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with national law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 4-7 years’ experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Human Resources
- Working experience in a security firm will be an added advantage.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standards practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
- Ability to work autonomously with a flexible approach
- Demonstrated understanding of the confidentiality of discussions and records
- Excellent client management and business literally skills
- Experience in an International Development company preferred
- Flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels in different time zones
- High level of professional credibility and integrity
- Proactive and resourceful
- Problem solver and bridge builder
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Clean criminal record (a background check will be conducted)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, documentation and technical writing skills
- Effective interpersonal skills including effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven effective leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of security technical equipment and its application
- Risk analysis and assessment skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 17th February, 2020