Fabmac Nigeria Limited – We are professionals with specialities in office partitioning, collapsible wall, smart glass, toilet cubicles, drywall installation, frameless glass partition, false ceilings and building construction. We have executed over 80,000 square feet of office buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Female)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Manager to help us boost our sales. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Ensure that the payment is made by clients as per payment term
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Develop a sales strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Meet the company’s quarterly and annual sales goals
- Prepare quotes and invoices and email to clients
- Reach out to sales leads through cold calling
- Develop new sales opportunities from initial leads to successful closures
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Zoho CRM, Hubspot)
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, sales or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a sales representative or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support
- Expertise in creating sales strategies
- Expertise in executing the sales strategies
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to operate independently, take initiative and act responsibly and proactively
- Innovative and make a valued contribution
- Commitment to continuous learning and personal development
- Passionate about the role and future of the company
- Team player and seen as a go to person by all stakeholders.
- Quarterly revenue targets accomplishments
- Brand value enhancements
- Good customer references
- Net new clients addition
- On time payments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 5th March, 2020.