Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Pipeline Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Conduct Periodic technical audits of PHC District EPRS contractors to ensure readiness.
- Carry out preliminary and basic engineering studies & design in-house for Oil & Gas facilities as regards to PLR.
- Carry out detailed engineering studies when done in-house as relates to PLR.
- To ensure all PLR related documentation developed in-house and by contractors are in full compliance with company General Specifications.
- Identifying/recognizing potential hazards in own discipline and proposing/implementing solutions to eliminate/minimize risks.
- To notify hierarchy on all industrial, safety and technology risks associated with PLR activities.
- Ensure effective and timely response to technical queries in compliance with set standards, company specifications and safety procedures.
- To carry out technical audits, and technical qualification of vendors and suppliers for PHC district on PLR related subjects.
- Liaise with other sections of ECP, and FIELD OPERATIONS Division on issues bound on PLR subjects.
- Maintain contact with PLR regulatory bodies in Nigeria, responsible for oversight of PHC District Pipeline infrastructure.
- Technical reference in PHC district for PLR related subjects. Be the focal point with HQ TEC/PLR and Work in close coordination with DGEP/DEV/TEC/PLR
- Render some support to PW team to execute and review piping modification works and minor piping studies. To follow up the preparation of any site work and manage the execution.
- Custodian of PHC District EPRS methods, and responsible for management and update of the EPRS strategy/Procedure, notifying section head for anticipated risks and optimized means for implementation of EPRS.
- To carry out any other duties/projects that may be assigned to him/her by the hierarchy.
- B.Sc / B. Eng (Mechanical) with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Pipeline Engineering.
- Fluent in English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th February, 2020.