A reputable non-governmental organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill critical position necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, USAID, Global Fund as well as the British government to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified and suitable candidates to assume the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Associate – Clinical Services
Job Reference Code: Ogun: TACS4435; Oyo: TACS4436; Osun: TACS4437; Ondo: TACS443S; Ekiti: TACS4439; Benue: TACS444O; Plateau: TACS4441
Locations: Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Benue & Plateau.
- The successful candidate will contribute to the development of LGA specific programme work plans and implement strategies to improve program outcomes.
- The job holder will work with the Technical Lead in the State to provide technical and programmatic support to sites in delivering and monitoring high quality HIV / AIDS services in the areas of ART, PMTCT, HIV / TB and other services in line with the national guidelines and international best practices.
- S / He will support the state team and sites staff towards the scale up of HIV services by identifying areas of unmet needs and expansion of services to new sites.
- S / He will provide support and work towards achieving and tracking of LGA level COP targets per supported sites and LGAs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience in HIV clinical / program management.
- Possession of experience in TB, MNCH, RH and malaria programs would be an advantage.
- Must possess excellent oral, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess appreciable skills in computer knowledge and application.
- Must possess a high level of integrity.
- Good personal appearance and disposition.
- Must possess a medical degree (MBBS or equivalent) from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: email@example.com Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the “Job reference Code and Location as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2020.
- The suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page if the CV, contained in one document. Any application that is not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late application will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.