Pierre Consulting is a consulting company that services clients from various sectors of the economy, ranging from oil & gas to banking, from public to private sector, in the areas of information system security & audit, accounting services and tax consulting is in need of qualified trainee consultants.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Trainee Consultant
The Trainee Consultant must be trainable in the areas of software demonstration pitch, software sales, training (of corporate individuals from various industries, firms, banks, private and public sectors), implementation of technology software and consultancy, and be able to provide needed support for existing clients. Traveling to other states outside Lagos at short notice is a key requirement.
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Attend meetings and seminars to obtain information for use in training programs, or to inform management of training program status.
- IS/IT Audit.
- Training of clients on software.
- Implementation of software corporate organisations and small firms.
- Schedule classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, and instructors.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Flexible and teachable personality.
- Love for technology
- Good computer skills with Microsoft office packages as an advantage
- Minimum of OND in any discipline
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 21st February, 2020.