Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full-service Real Estate Development Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Trainee
Job Ref.: BS / 0003 / ACT
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory.
- Processing invoice in accounting system
- Coordinating bank reconciliation
- Facilitating debt collection for the company main company
- Preparing and submit statutory returns
- Matching invoices to approved or request as applicable.
- Working with senior accountants to develop their knowledge of the accounting industry
- Checking entries for accuracy and making necessary corrections and file documents as needed.
- Processing payment vouchers
- Maintaining creditors records for the company
- Preparing payment schedules
- Processing payroll for the employer
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analysis, critical thinking and evaluation abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field required.
- 1-2 years of work experience in an accounting position.
- ICAN/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Must possess the ability to use accounting software as well as computer software to input and amend data and records.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Must be detail oriented to be able to input data accurately and to recognize any errors they or others may have made.
- Must be possess the integrity to uphold best practices and retain transparent records about the organization’s financial records
- Must have an aptitude for numbers and calculation.
- Must possess good rapport, time management, expert negotiation, strong analytical and organizational skill.
- Must be a good team player with commendable Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms word format to: email@example.com using the “Account Trainee” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.