ConSol Limited (Consol) is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services, Consultancy Services & Enterprise Solutions in Nigeria. We offer a full range of services to drive sales growth, customer services and back office customer management operations. At ConSol we provide services that enhance customer relationships and develop projects that create loyal customers and profitability. Our consultants are experts in the field of customer relationship management and our large independent contact center facility enables us to deliver customized solutions to meet your requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Information Systems Manager
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Assist in the management team, make a constructive and effective contribution to the formulation of the Company’s key business and service objectives, formulate and progress information systems strategies that allow the company to achieve its objectives.
- Manage the Information Systems Department, ensuring delivery of appropriate services, support and informing users and management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Contribute to the preparation of departmental capital and operational budgets towards annual operating and or business plans.
- Manage departmental capital and operational expenditure in line with approved budget.
- Oversee provision of end-user support services, including service/helpdesk and associated technical support services.
- Contribute to the negotiation and administration of vendor/supplier, service agreements and contracts.
- Identify and plan departmental staffing/resource requirements in line with approved business plan budget with the support of the Human Resources department.
- Conduct Employee appraisals in line with the Performance Management Policy/handbook
- Ensure optimal utilization of information system resources at all times.
- Determine the most appropriate design, integration of solutions into existing infrastructure to support the business, taking into account prevailing best practices and technologies.
- Identify and prioritize ongoing departmental deliverables.
- Contribute, manage and ensure adherence to the company’s information systems policy – change management, security access and system administration and operation.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/electronic Engineering, or other related discipline from an accredited Higher Institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ Managerial experience in a similar position in a multi-site client-server environment.
Professional Qualification – Membership of / certification from recognized Information Technology professional bodies:
- Microsoft Certifications:
- MCITP, MCSE
Job Title: Information Systems Engineer
- Analyzes information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall IT system.
- Monitors functioning of equipment and makes necessary modifications to ensure system operate in conformance with specifications.
- Specifies power supply requirements and configuration, drawing on system performance expectations and design specifications.
- Tests and verifies hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, analyzing and recording test data for future reference.
- Assembles and modifies existing pieces of equipment to meet special needs.
- Provides training and support to users, and recommend purchase of equipment Selects hardware and material, assuring compliance with specifications and product requirements. Provides and maintains the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN). Performs any other tasks assigned by the IS Manager/Head of IT.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other related disciplines. Possession of relevant information technology certifications is essential. Excellent knowledge of computer software
Professional Qualification: Qualification
- Membership of / certification from recognized Information Technology professional bodies: CCNA, MCITP, ITIL
- Experience: Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
Job Title: Debt Collections Agent
- Contacting & Interacting with Debtors via telephone:
- Collecting payment on debts
- Understanding reasons for late payment.
- Ensuring the resolution of delinquent accounts
- Tracking outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover owed money.
- Negotiating payoff deadlines and payment plans.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the title “Application for the role of Information Systems Manager”
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2020.