Innovectives, an integrated fintech company, is a Payment Facilitator, licensed Agent Banking Services Provider, inter-bank Payment Aggregator as a well as a certified mobile Point of Sale solution provider.
Innovectives facilitates digital, mobile and e-payment payment services such as Customer-to-Customer [C2C] Business-to- Business [B2B], Business-to-customer [B2C], Customer-to-Business [C2B], Business-to-Government [B2G], Government-to-Citizen [G2C] transactions across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Intelligence Analyst
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Define Data Governance Standards within the Organization
- Build Predictive models and Machine learning algorithms
- Ensure Quality Data for regulatory purposes
- Drive Customer Feedback Management within the Organization
- Preparation of Reports and presentation of information using data Visualization techniques
- Analyze Customer Performance and Provide insights
- Evaluate and analyze user experience processes and provide guidance on improvement across various touch points
- Drives discussion of key metrics with interpretation, hypothesis and proposes action
- Aid in the realignment of all Data goals within the Organization
- Drive improved data quality for effective analytics and decision making
- Develop Data Models for the Organization
- Evaluate Data Models and Physical Databases for variances and discrepancies
- Candidate should have 3 years cognate experience working in a similar role.
- Must have strong knowledge of data analysis, data management and business intelligence reporting using excel
- You must be skilled at analysing customer feedback metrics and handling displeased customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th April, 2020.