Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading Printing, Publishing & Packaging company with head office in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estimator
Sector: Printing, Publishing & Packaging
Division: General Services / Technical
- We are looking to hire a very effective Estimator, who will be responsible for interpreting job specifications, plan the production of the job as a map before preparing the estimate and preparing the estimate in a profitable, competitive and most economical way.
- Interpret job specification
- Plan the production of the job as a map before preparing the Estimate
- Liaise with the production team for feedback on the actual production flow of the job.
- Generate Quotation Estimate
- Generate Production Estimate Form.
- Prepare the job bag.
- Generate Weekly & Monthly reports.
- Prepare the Estimate in a profitable, competitive and most economical way considering the company production tools.
- Advise the client through the Client Service office on the most economical specification where needful.
- Have an independent idea of the current market price of print material.
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in Printing or in a relevant discipline
- 5+ years cognate work experience with two years in a large scale commercial printing organization.
- Ability to interpret a job specification form correctly
- Work under less supervision
- Must possess superior business communication skills.
- Natural affinity and passion for details, technical problem solving
- Must be a transformational leader; should be able to work with and through people to achieve results.
- Must be decisive, courageous, with good decision-making skills.
- Gentle but firm in dealing with staff.
- Knowledge of the print production process of jobs specification
- Ability to identify the machine required for the job process
- Ability to plan the job economically
- Proficiency in use of Estimating Software
- Microsoft office tools (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Team Spirit
- Ability to work under pressure without making errors
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.