A leading Manufacturing Company in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Nigeria, is looking to hire a Human Resource Manager for their plant in Kaduna.
- The Human Resource Manager will partner with managers and teams to ensure a high performing organization and achievement of the business strategy at the assigned region.
- He/She will ensure that personnel administration is carried out effectively in compliance with company regulations and legislative requirements.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to management and employees on employee related matters.
- Coordinate and execute HR processes including but not limited to on boarding, confirmation, discipline, transfer and leavers.
- Coordinate junior staff recruitment at the region as approved by management
- Outsourced Employees Management: Manage relationship with 3rd party labour providers to ensure full compliance with labour provisions, company safety and quality standards.
- Ensure accurate and up to date personnel administration that complies with local legislation. Administer and coordinate compensation benefits (health insurance, compensation, leaves of absences, and paid time off).
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed and administered accurately and in time, and according to State and Federal legislation, labor laws and payroll practices. Keep OT costs within budget
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree (B.Sc.) or HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of work experience, 3 of which should be a managerial role in a Human Resource function.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, CIPD) and possession of the Human Resource Practitioner License will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who live in Kaduna and surrounding states will be considered