Pillarcraft is not your traditional accounting Firm. We are a cloud Accounting firm. We are agile, forward thinking, and adopt technology to create efficiencies in our client’s business. We don’t collect paper and bill by the hour. We are tech focused, driven, and excited about our work. We deliver results and create partnerships with our clients. We are Small and medium scale Business Accountants in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant (Female)
- The successful candidate for this job will be supervised by a Senior Accountant.
The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
- Computing proper taxation within time limit
- Reconciliation of accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Assist the clients support officers
- Have a good grasp of all clients accounts
- Posting journal entries, updating financial statements and preparing financial reports for clients businesses
- Learns the business of accounting and the intricacies of different client situations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in using an accounting software
- A pleasing personality with the ability and drive to have the objectives completed.
- Should be Self-motivated
- Leadership skills
- Team oriented and outgoing
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- Experienced PWC and KPMG Accountants is most preferred.
- Not less than 4 years experience in Accounting Practice
- Experienced in Accounting, Payroll, Tax management and Business Analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Application Deadline 11th April, 2020.