Creatrix Empire International Limited is a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services not limited to developing designs, company logo creation, website design, flyers, posters and music promotion. Generally, Clients are unsure/unaware of the Potential benefits of Online Marketing and creating a Connection with their Target Audience and other Potential Clients. We are Concerned about how your brand is Presented and Perceived.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer / Video Editor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
What We Need
- We’re seeking a Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer to work with us.
- The ideal candidate possesses excellent video editing and motion graphics skills. The candidate must also be passionate about and indepth experienced. This is a full-time position.
- The Video Production Department has the unique opportunity to work across all brands.
- As part of the marketing team, the video production department helps promote through a variety of creative mediums: trailers, commercials, developer diaries, interviews, in-game cinematics, sizzle reels, pre-roll ads, etc.
- Working in collaboration with the Video Production Department to perform and execute the following tasks for various media assets, but not limited to:
- Video Editing: trailers, commercials, developer diaries, interviews, cinematics, b-roll, sizzle reels, etc.
- Motion Graphics: Animated slates, rotoscoping, motion/camera tracking, typography, keying, etc.
- Post-Production: color grading, sound design and mixing, encoding, mastering, archiving, etc.
- Gameplay Capture: Capturing gameplay and in-game resources for the development of media assets
- Live Production: Assistance in the lighting setup, camera operation, set dressing, etc.
- Excellent multi-tasking and self-management skills, and also able to take direction and constructive feedback
- Advanced knowledge of A/V compression formats and codecs, along with experience using encoding software such as Adobe Media Encoder and Compressor
- Highly creative, detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime when necessary
- Must have a very strong work ethic. I possess outstanding multi-tasking skills. Consistently perform in a fast-paced and demanding creative environment.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Video Editing / Motion Graphics Design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere CC in conjunction with other Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, etc.)
- Compositing skills: rotoscoping, typography, animation, motion/camera tracking, and keying, etc. within After Effects /comparable softwareSkillful knowledge of 3rd Party, After Effects plugin suites: Trapcode, Red Giant, DigiEffects, etc.
- Fundamental experience with sound design and audio mixing
- Fluency in color correction and color grading
- Strong PC and Mac general computing skills including use of SAN storage, basic networking and troubleshooting knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2020.