Nampak Nigeria Limited – We are a frontline multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sector of the economy.
In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified applicants for the positions below:
Job Title: Printer and Coating Operator
- Should be able to print and coat high-quality jobs without supervision on preferably Double Colour Metal Decorating Presses and High-Speed Coaters
- 5 years of working experience in a Metal Packaging Manufacturing Organization or related Industry.
- A Metal Decoration trained Printer/ Coating Operators (Coater) with a minimum qualification in West African School Certificate and/or Diploma in Printing Technology.
- With experience in Metal Printing preferably on Double Colour Presses.
Job Title: Design Draughtsman
- Certificate in Computer Software and Information Technology in Windows, AUTO-CAD etc.
- 5 years of working experience in engineering Design Drawings in a standard Manufacturing Organization (Mechanical and Electrical Drawing & Designs) with the ability to read and interpret drawings.
- HND in Draughtsmanship / City and Guilds of London Institute Certificate (Finals) on Mechanical Engineering Technicians focusing on Engineering Production, Engineering Construction, and Materials, Engineering Drawing and Materials etc.
- Diploma in Technical Training Certificate focusing on Technical Drawing and Production Planning Techniques.
Job Title: Electrician
- Must have knowledge of VSD, PLC and Motor Controller programming will be an advantage with knowledge of PLC Logic and Automated Control System.
- 3-5 years working experience in Industrial Electronics and / or power distribution and Control system.
- HND / OND in Electronics / Electrical Engineering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: Nampaknigeriamail@nampak.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th March, 2020.