Totality Work Ventures is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Administrative Service Manager
- We are looking for an organized, proactive Administrative Services Manager to oversee our administrative department operations and staff members.
- The Administrative Services Manager will establish, evaluate, and change department controls and systems, review reports and interpret data, and hire, train, monitor, and direct employees while ensuring that the department and office operates efficiently and smoothly.
- Directing and evaluating administrative department operations and staff members to ensure the business operates in a smooth, efficient manner.
- Developing, analyzing, reviewing, and implementing administrative department systems and controls.
- Training, hiring, coaching, and leading support staff members.
- Creating, reviewing, and reporting department data and using this information to solve potential problems or strengthen performance.
- High National Diploma or equivalent and administrative or clerical experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field may be preferred.
- Additional certifications or licenses may be a plus.
- Ability to analyze information and develop effective solutions.
- Strong planning, critical thinking, problem solving, and task and time management skills.
Job Title: Dispatcher
- We are currently recruiting for a professional and reliable Dispatcher to act as our company’s first point of contact for emergency and non-emergency calls.
- In this position, you will be in charge of maintaining call logs, monitoring routes, transferring messages, and directing field units.
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document important information.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units.
- Operate and manage a multi-line telephone console system.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of emergency processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office with proven experience in data entry.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Job Title: Marketing Associate
- We are looking for dependable, client service-oriented marketing associates with excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills.
- Marketing associates can expect to work closely with account executives and marketing managers, do research, edit copy and follow trends.
- Usually overseen by marketing managers, their responsibilities include helping to collect data, forecast trends, and assess customer satisfaction.
- Conducting market research.
- Supporting the marketing team.
- Doing day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Writing and proofreading press releases.
- Helping to plan events, projects and campaigns.
- Reporting on research findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related fields.
- Experience in marketing.
- Come highly recommended.
- Excellent marketing and administrative software skills.
- Excellent people skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.