Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Manually check the parts operations inside the store.
- Receive and check consignments (imported and local purchases) against delivery note before shelving.
- Ensure up-to-date stock count and prompt reconciliation as required by Company Guidelines and / standard of operation.
- Ensure proper arrangement, labelling and separation of stock items.
- Provide support for inventory and data processing.
- Ensure ANZEN & KAIZEN Approach at all times on work activities; ensure parts and store area is kept tidy at all times.
- Being custodian for the keys to the store.
- Verify the quantity and quality of items received / assigned, checking for defects, non-conformities and ensuring they are duly signed; also check all returned damaged goods before returning to stock.
- Supply both parts and stock requested to the relevant staff with the right documentation.
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 2 years cognate experience in related field
- Knowledge of inventory control practices
- Applicant MUST reside in ABUJA
- Highly organized, and possess excellent attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (Word and Excel)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and use initiative
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent record keeping.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good Communication & Report Writing skills
- High sense of integrity
- Result oriented
- Team work
- Friendly and eager to help
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected
Application Deadline 1st April, 2020; 3pm