Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager – FMCG
- We seek a Marketing Manager with experience in FMCG or SMCG industry.
- The Marketing Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Planning, implementation and effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of our company.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5-7 years working experience in FMCG or SMCG industry with expertise in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Must be between 32-40 years of age.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail