Trainsmart Consultancy Limited – Our client is a leading Construction / Oil and Gas Servicing company with expertise in general contracting and design-build.
They are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative, business development professional to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will have 5-15 years of building relationships in construction with a proven track record.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients, project managers, Engineers.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Create and expand the company footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the company management team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with company marketing and project management teams.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Business Development experience (prefer 5-15 years) in the construction industry with a successful track record of building relationships.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
What Company Offers
- Above market compensation (base plus generous bonuses)
- Mentor/mentee program to help train and foster talent
- Company communal car for visiting job sites.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Plenty of room for quick career advancement
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- The successful electrical engineers should be able to design, develop, test, and supervise the manufacturing of electrical equipment, such as construction Electrical power equipment, radar and navigation systems, communications systems, or power generation equipment.
Electrical engineers typically do the following:
- Design new ways to use electrical power to develop or improve products
- Do detailed calculations to develop manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications
- Direct manufacturing, installing, and testing of electrical equipment to ensure that products meet specifications and codes
- Investigate complaints from customers or the public, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions at site
- Work with project managers on production efforts to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget.
Electrical and electronics engineers should possess the following specific qualities:
- Interpersonal skills.
- Math skills.
- Speaking skills.
Job Title: Civil Engineer – Construction
- The selected candidate should be able to Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads, , bridges, channels, dams, irrigation projects, pipelines, power plants. Includes architectural, structural and geo-technical engineers.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis
- Compile and submit permit applications to local, state, and federal agencies verifying that projects comply with various regulations
- Perform or oversee soil testing to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations
- Test building materials, such as concrete, asphalt, or steel, for use in particular projects
- Provide cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project’s economic feasibility
- Use design software to plan and design transportation systems, hydraulic systems, and structures in line with industry and government standards
- Perform or oversee, surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction
- Present their findings to the public on topics such as bid proposals, environmental impact statements, or property descriptions
- Manage the repair, maintenance, and replacement of public and private infrastructure.
Education / Experience:
- Civil engineers must first complete a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or one of its specialties and must be a member of the NSE/COREN with 5-15 years working experiences in similar field.
Civil engineers should also possess the following specific qualities:
- Decision-making skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Math skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Writing skills.
Job Title: Secretary
- The ideal candidate will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- Will work as a backup to colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Proven 3-5 years work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Minimum of HND qualification is needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for an interview after the covid-19 crisis is over
Application Deadline 30th May, 2020.