The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior IMC Manager – Creative & Content
Job Code: R – 41549
Employment Type: Full Time
- The IMC Manager leads a multi-disciplinary team in delivering the complete communication package for all our marketing needs.
- This role has to be well versed in contemporary consumer communication strategies; stakeholder management; agency management; marketing / advertising industry network; team leadership; budget management; process management; along with all the demands of a complete communication package – from packaging design to complete IMC’s with digital centricity.
- This role has all three efficiency; efficacy and effectiveness built into its delivery
- This position will be uniquely positioned to integrate all elements from the design of communication strategies to content creation to content production in order to increase the level of synergies off and online
- The IMC Manager ensures that derived from the Business Brief, and co-partnered with Brand and Connection teams, a distilled Communication Brief goes out to creative partners with whom, in a joint effort, the team curates a Core Creative Idea which is liquid and can be amplified in multiple channels.
- This will be done by step-changing the way our communication plans are built: from TV ad focused development to holistic content development, leveraging digital as an integral component of the content strategy
- This requires close collaboration with the agencies; independent collaborators; internal stakeholders and will demand a big-dig into the idea energy of the person
- It is designed to define and develop premium communication strategies and create unique brand experiences, as well as bespoke connection points
- The IMC Manager position is an evolution to include in one team the ability to build seamless offline and online brand experiences and content that excites our consumers/shoppers & customers alike
Experience / Requirements
- Minimum 10 years in Advertising Strategy/Marketing Communications Role
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- 25% in total; franchise visits, workshops, trainings, marketing meetings.
- Some travel in high risk countries.
- WABU operates within a hardship VUCA environment across 33 countries.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply