Compovine Technologies Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales / Computer Executive
Locations: Lokoja-Kogi, Minna-Niger & Jos-Plateau
- B.Sc or HND (2nd Class Upper) in Computer Science / Engineering or any related field with minimum of 3 years of cognate experience.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Locations: Lokoja-Kogi, Jos-Plateau and Minna – Niger
- The candidates must have HND / B.Sc Degree (Upper Credit / 2nd Class Upper) in any discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years marketing experience.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Research, compare and analyse varieties of products and evaluate prospective suppliers; and ensure purchases comply with CompanyТs standards
- Develop plan for purchasing products; and negotiation strategies to close deals with optimal terms
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing; and ensure products and supplies are cost-efficient and high quality
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers
- Analyse market and delivery systems to access present and future availability of material
- Follow-up with inventory team to maintain accurate purchase of products and pricing records.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and updating supplier database and review their performances
- And other task assigned by Head, Supply & Chain Management
- The candidate must possess at least a B.Sc / HND (2.1/Upper Credit) in Computer Science / Engineering, Management Information System & Electrical Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in Computer knowledge, sales and software in a reputable organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Position, Age, Class of Degree & Location for as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th May, 2020.