HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a top International Educational Service Company in Ikeja, Lagos with focus on admission processing into foreign universities and preparation of students for local and international examinations is recruiting for the role of:
Job Title: Business Center Operator
- We are recruiting for the role of Business Centre Operator to manage our examination registration centre.
- The Business Centre Operator is responsible for the effective running day to day running of the business centre.
- Assist clients with the examination registration process
- Ensure data entry accuracy during the registration process
- Manage and ensure a seamless client payment process
- Ensure all equipment are in perfect working condition
- Regularly update knowledge on new examination procedures and policies
- Take passport photograph of clients as required
- Operate scanning, laminating, photocopying and printing machines as required
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of SSCE or OND
- Proven experience in managing a business centre in the education service industry
- Skilled in photography with ability to take an instant passport photograph
- Highly disciplined individual with effective communication skills in English language.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to troubleshoot computers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must be residing around Ikeja and its environs
Application Deadline 10th July, 2020.