Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited is a rapidly expanding, opportunity-creating and customer-focused microfinance Institution (MFI) in Nigeria. A member, Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN), the company registered in July 2018 with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and opened her first branch on August 1, 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer / Marketer (SMEs)
Location: Magboro, Ogun
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Helps client in all investment process
- Marketing of company fixed deposits to small-medium enterprise.
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Managing clients daily contributions and target savings
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Marketing of company products and services
- Engaging in promotional activities.
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit interest rates/Interest ratio)
- Set up payment plans
- Developing marketing campaigns
- OND / NCE in Marketing and other related field
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Work experience in a financial institution is an added advantage.
- Most possess good customer relationship
- Must reside in ogun state(Magboro and its axis)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 20th July, 2020.