Tomato Digital, a subsidiary of Oaklands and Johnson Limited is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Analyst
- A Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for developing solutions to meet clients’ brand objectives based on consumer insight and data.
- The candidate will plan and advise on the execution of marketing campaigns.
- The Strategist must be knowledgeable in combining all the relevant marketing channels and platforms – from SEO to paid media, to content development – into one actionable plan that is then used to launch a marketing campaign.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will also help cross-functional teams develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals, retailer objectives and consumer needs. Interested candidates must be experienced in insight mining, data analytics and strategy development for brands.
- 3 – 5 years experience as a digital strategist in a marketing company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th July, 2020.