How To Create A Facebook Account
Facebook is a social media netweorking site that enables you to connect and share videos and photos with friends and family online. Facebook was created by Mark Zuckerberg in 2004 while he was a student at Harvard University. Facebook enables the user to track interesting contents such as news, live stream videos and make comments. Facebook also has an app for iOS, Android and Windows.
Here some features of the website:
- Facebook allows you to maintain a friends list, upload photos and maintain photo albums that can be shared with your friends.
- Facebook supports interactive online chat and the ability to comment on your friend's profile pages to keep in touch, share information or to say "hi."
- Facebook supports group pages, fan pages, and business pages that let businesses use Facebook as a vehicle for social media marketing.
- The Facebook Live feature allows you to live stream videos
How to open a Facebook account:
- Go to Facebook
- Under the sign up heading, enter your details - first name, last name, mobile number or email, birthday, and gender. click on sign up
- Then confirm your email address or mobile number by clicking on the link sent to your email address or entering the verification code sent to you by text