Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Construction Superintendent / Technical Integrator at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Construction Superintendent / Technical Integrator at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Feb 7, 2020, 3:31 PM
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Superintendent / Technical Integrator Location: Island, Lagos Job Type: Contract (4 weeks)
- Completion and Commissioning of the Integrated Project (Onshore/Offshore) comprising of CCP/CPF Gas plant & NAG plant, and flow station.
- Directing aspects of Construction Project Management covering construction phases from estimating to project completion.
- Promoting an Incident and Accident Free culture at work sites.
- Review, monitor and be responsible for ensuring component and packaged equipment vendors’ compliance with the project technical requirements.
- Interface and coordinate with the other project teams (such as Asset team) and with other MC contractors throughout the project execution.
- Safeguard all old demolished skids and equipment’s after upgrade and keep safe after inventory for future use, if necessary.
- To plan, control and motivate the work of the project team and contractors to complete construction and commissioning of the Project Onshore facilities to standards, on time and within budget.
- To ensure HSE MS policies and standards are addressed in construction, and the execution of work incident free.
- Provides comprehensive quality instrumentation/electrical & general engineering services to company staff and registered contractors/vendors in an efficient manner.
- Create the plan, the scope and lead offshore execution of shutdown activities for instrumentation that guarantee completion within the definite shutdown timeline especially for the Field Turn around Maintenance (TAM).e.tc
- 15 years of experience Field Construction in the Oil and Gas industry major projects environment.
- At least 5 years in Offshore Installations on Control Systems experience.
- A University degree in Engineering / Science
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
Application Closing Date 4th March, 2020.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts