Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Account Assistant Job at Montana Industries Nigeria Limited
Account Assistant Job at Montana Industries Nigeria Limited
Apr 23, 2018, 6:40 PM
Somotex Nigeria Limited - Our client, Montana Industries Nigeria Limited, is a well managed chemicals distribution company and a major player in the procurement, distribution and marketing of construction chemicals. We need a suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant Location: Ogun Job Description
- Work with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Prepare statutory accounts.
- Calculate and check to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sort out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Validate invoices against items or services received.
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy.
- Key data into company accounting system.
- Reconciling finance accounts.
- Enter and code financial transactions appropriately.
- Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings.
- Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold.
- Make and track payments.
- Make bank deposits and keep up records.
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting
- 2-4 years experience in accounting, bookkeeping, or related field preferred
- Mathematical skills, Administrative skills.
- Account Experience in Factory setting is a compulsory criteria.
- Knowledge of ERP is also compulsory.
- Experience with bookkeeping practices
- Knowledge of accounting terminology
- Experience with accounting systems
- Understanding of filing systems
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Account Assistant" as mail title.
Application Deadline 27th April, 2018.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts