Accountant in a Maritime Company based in Lagos
Jan 20, 2021, 10:00 PM
VNL Consulting - Our client in the Maritime industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepare annual and quarterly audits.
- Daily bookkeeping
- Prepare bi-weekly and monthly financial statements
- Prepare client billing schedule and submit invoices to clients
- Respond to internal and third-party enquires regarding payments processing.
- Ensure accuracy of computations on salary schedule
- / Review requests and supporting documents to ensure validity, accuracy, and completeness
- Ensure proper books of accounts are kept and adequate records of financial transactions are maintained.
- Preparation of other key financial analytical reports for management
- Responsible for processing accounts payables and accounts receivables for the company
- Maintain all records of taxation activities including tax liabilities and payments and provide adequate proof of remittances for tax audit exercises
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or Finance from a reputable university
- Advanced usage of Peachtree, SAGE and Microsoft Excel
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA or CPA will be an added advantage.
- Must be graduate of a reputable institution
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounting, or audit related functions
- N60,000 - N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Accountant" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.