Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Transport / Logistics / Haulage > Accounts Officer in a Shipping and Logistics Company
Accounts Officer in a Shipping and Logistics Company
Jul 21, 2020, 2:45 AM
Fosad Consulting LLC. - Our client, a major player in the Shipping and Logistics industry is looking to employ an Accountant who would be responsible majorly for all Invoicing & receivables management into the company system using the accounting & logistics software in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer - Shipping & Logistics Location: Lagos Job type: Full time Reports to: Senior Accountant
- Responsible for the invoicing of all completed projects using the Accounting and Logistics Software.
- Responsible for the updating, monitoring and reconciliation of customers accounts for accurate age analysis.
- Ensure all Customer’s payment in the bank statements are posted into the Accounting Software.
- Ensure customers statement of account are sent out as at when due.
- Ensure all reports are submitted timely to the Senior Accountant as at when due.
- Any other duty as assigned
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any related course.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Sage and Quick Books accounting software a must.
- Part Qualification of ICAN or ACCA will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in Finance and Office Administration
- Must possess good reporting and analytical skills.
- Must possess strong ethical standards and high level of integrity
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement.
- Industry knowledge / experience is a must
- Excellent Accounting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess a good knowledge on the use of Microsoft Excel
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with subject as "Account Officer - Shipping & Logistics"Application Deadline 24th July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts