Admin Assistant at William Wesley Consultants Limited
William Wesley is a fast-growing and innovative consulting firm that is focused on providing instant service and quality assurance to her clients in the core businesses of Project Management, Procurement Management, Human Capital Management, Leadership & Management Training. William Wesley offers a professional, friendly and supportive environment within an open plan office free of discriminatory practices. Ambitious and hardworking, you will join a robust in-house competencies development programme aimed at encouraging all employees to reach their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Responsible to: Human Resources
- We require an Admin Assistant to undertake Administrative Responsibilities for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
- The successful candidate must be a people person, consummate and credible professional.
- Undertake administration duties such as accurately recording and making calls, word processing, filing, faxing and others.
- Distribute daily mail and faxes.
- Manage postage of outgoing mail.
- Promptly attend to incoming telephone calls, forward calls to appropriate staff members, and accurately record and distribute messages when required staff members are unavailable.
- Provide support to employees of all departments (and on occasion other sites).
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment.
- Provide timely word processing for internal and external customers.
- Ensure all communications, both internally and externally, are handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Carry out procedures to computer systems and client records
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner and maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Maintain office equipment including services calls.
- Warmly welcome clients and other visitors, determining their needs and ensuring that these are met in an efficient and friendly manner.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- A Degree holder preferably in Social Sciences or any related field.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual.
- A sound understanding of our core businesses and business expressions.
- Strong client management skills and ability to respond to conversations in an appropriate manner
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint in particular)
- Hands-on problem-solving skills, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
An Ideal William Wesley Employee:
- Parts of what makes William Wesley as successful as it is are the highly motivated people and their enthusiasm.
- We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
- As an inspiration to your colleagues, you are to be a tenacious, driven and highly motivated Admin Assistant with a proven record of meeting targets and delivering results.
To be negotiated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2022.