Admin Officer at TalentPool
TalentPool is Nigeria's emerging human capital solutions company providing a wide range of human capital and business support solutions to businesses. We work with our clients to provide bespoke solutions and hiring that addresses core human capital challenges through talent search, training, background checks, payroll management and outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking to hire an administrative officer to provide administrative support and ensure smooth running of day-to-day office activities for staffs
- This role requires multitasking across a range of responsibilities which includes executing and overseeing all aspects of Facility Management, Vendor Management, managing office inventories, more general clerical duties etc
- Coordinate with business management office and supervise all procurement activities.
- Ensure that the overall conditions of the building and equipment are in compliance with health, environmental and security standards.
- Choose vendor for projects based on quality of product/service, quotation and other vital factors.
- Discuss projects with vendors, and properly manage all documents involved in the vendor engagement.
- Organize a filing system for important company documents like receipts, invoices, etc and ensure confidentiality and security of same.
- Putting in place an effective logistics process for the organization.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, oversee periodic maintenance, repair, servicing and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- HND / BSc in Office Administration, Public Administration, or any related field
- 2-3 years of experience as an administrative officer or similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiating and organizational skills
- Attention to details.
- Integrity: high personal ethical standards.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience with MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
N80,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 26th December, 2022.