Administrative Executive at AfriTech Digitals Limited
AfriTech Digitals is a firm that provides a boutique of service offerings ranging ICT Solutions & Training, Dispatch Delivery and Real Estate Marketing. We develop innovative, high impact, cost-effective communication tools to help clients’ business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Executive
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Admin Executive works with HR Manager to coordinate business and administrative operations and activities within and outside the office for effective service delivery.
- This role is for competitive, energetic, entrepreneurial, resilient, passion-driven, tenacious, proactive as one who needs little or no supervision to get the job done
- This role reports directly to our HR Manager and the CEO.
- Working with our HR Manager to ensure the smooth running of all administrative functions in the company
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Ensure Customer Service Agents/Representatives respond to customer requests or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Relate with all outlets directly and through outlet coordinators for reports on daily sales
- Identify potential customer needs and opportunities to grow the business.
- Carry out all other general administrative tasks within the Company.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Maintain basic accounting records
- Initiating and monitoring monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance management systems and processes
- Managing and coordinating operations of our field executives to ensure operational compliance at all times
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Keep records of company activities, its personnel, contractors, partners, equipment, and assets.
- Ensure compliance with set goals, tasks, policies, and requirements by company staff
- Monitor and maintain contacts and relations with partners, clients, government, and trade union representatives.
- Other detailed job descriptions would be fully outlined to the two chosen candidates.
- Minimum of OND. BSc, HND, NCE and other qualifications can also apply
- Proven 1 - 3 years of experience as Operations/Admin Officer
- Basic to fair knowledge in Accounting and Book-keeping will be a good advantage for the successful candidate
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental policies
- Proficient in MS Office, and Google workspace.
- Other Competencies / Abilities / Skills Required:
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to HR / Admin.
- Position is preferably for Male applicants
- You must be residing in Lagos to apply.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player with leadership skills
- Customer service Orientation.
Attractive Salary plus other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed and recent CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th June, 2022.