Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > NGO / Humanitarian > Administrative Secretary at Baobab Initiative for Life Development
Administrative Secretary at Baobab Initiative for Life Development
May 25, 2020, 11:08 PM
Baobab Initiative for Life Development is a non-profit organization based in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary Location: Kuje, Abuja
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform all secretarial duties.
- Execute timely, efficient and effective operations of the organization.
- Prepare administrative reports for the senior management team, donors, partners & third party vendors.
- Handle media and interviews effectively.
- Organize and update databases effectively.
- Assess and evaluate inter-departmental functions and activities.
- Troubleshoot problems arising internally.
- Integrate best practices and standards in administrative functions.
- Handle office correspondence and filing systems.
- Handle information requests from clients and visitors.
- Arrange, schedule, and organize board meetings, staff meetings and other departmental meetings when required.
- Every other duty assigned by management.
- B.Sc. / HND in relevant fields.
- Needed /expected skills
- Passion for humanitarian services
- Good computer skills
- Organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook).
- Experience: Not less than 2 years post NYSC
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job title as e-mail subjectApplication Deadline 6th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts