Administrator - Program and Fundraising at Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF)
Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) was incorporated in October 2017 from private financing in memory of Lady Helen Odeka, a devoted healthcare and social worker who dedicated over 50 years of her working life to the care of mothers and children in the western part of Nigeria. She trained as a teacher initially and was engaged in Christian charity work which exposed her to the plight of nursing mothers and babies. She left teaching and trained as a nurse and midwife. After gaining both qualifications she then embarked on a long meritorious service in the health sector of the western region of Nigeria. She progressed to become a sister and nursing administrator and educator. She advanced the training and quality of the nursing and midwifery service in her own way in the former Western Region and later Old Bendel State of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator for Program and Fundraising
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for a highly experienced and motivated Administrator for Program and Fundraising to manage their Programs and Fund-raising activities.
- Facilitate Program coordination and Fundraising.
- Promote and Manage all activities and initiative of Lady Helen Child Health Foundation.
- Create and implement initiatives on behalf of the Organization.
- Assist in developing and maintaining close collaboration with mass media, as well as with groups and organizations whose support is essential to the achievement of the Foundation’s Goals.
- Prepare background communication and promotional materials for briefings and visits to media houses
- Lead on organizing the Foundation’s Seminars / Workshop.
- Manage learning and development of interns and corpers in the foundation.
- Develop contents for Lady Helen Child Health Foundation website.
- Create a usable database of organizational contact list.
- Manage and coordinate the administrative activities of the office.
- Liaise with press, stakeholders, Donor Agencies in facilitating fund raising for the foundation.
- Organize and generate public interest on the activities of the Foundation.
- Prepare and plan for both internal and external meetings.
- Take on accessing of funding to support LHCHF Initiatives.
- Update and maintain organisational lists/database and address the needs of Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Carry out any other assignment as directed by the management through the office of the Managing Partner.
- Are you a Graduate of Business Management and Administration or related course and have a minimum of 3 Years’ experience in an Operational Role as an Administrator, Program Officer or Fundraiser?
- Do you have the ability to manage and provide the necessary administrative and fund-raising skills to a fast-growing quality driven team building capacity and working for Orphans and Vulnerable Children?
- Do you have good communication skills, initiative and creative working ethos?
- Do you possess good management and team building skills?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2022.
- The post holder must be based in Abuja and will be required to work closely with the Lagos office to mirror a similar governance structure.
- Therefore Joint Zoom/Skype operational meetings will be mandatory