Agric Business Head, Commercial Banking Divison at Access Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa's Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agric Business Head, Commercial Banking Divison
Job Type: Full time
- Our offerings focus on relationships with Public sectors, manufacturing, Contractors and Construction and Asian corporates. It also offers services to German and Chinese customers on through the various desk in the Division
- As the head of Agric Business in Commercial Banking, you’ll take a lead role in delivering an outstanding experience to our Agricultural customers. You’ll acquire, manage, retain meaningful relationships with our customers, using your financial knowledge to offer thoughtful solutions to help address their financial needs
- Reports to the Executive Director Supervising Agric Business Group
- Responsible for providing policy direction on agricultural lending processes and procedures.
- Responsible for developing processes, procedures and products for the SBU.
- Responsible for assessing Agric credit risks in liaison with credit risk management.
- Responsible for developing business/market along viable Agricultural value chains.
- Responsible for managing all Agric lending activities with Business Unit’s and Credit Risk teams.
- Responsible for maintaining an “intelligent” database of all Agric Business activities and reporting in liaison with other units.
- Responsible for monitoring the portfolio performance in line with banks objectives and targets.
- Responsible for administration and supervision of all Agric Business Group’s staff.
- Responsible for training, discipline and performance of Agric Business Group’s staff. 11. Perform all other duties as may be assigned by Executive Director
- 10+ years of experience in Banking and in the Agric Sector. A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of commercial banking; commercial credit knowledge and an ability to quickly learn new products and services
- Proven track record of successfully managing and leading teams through complex change; a reputation for retaining, attracting and developing talent
- Significant experience with commercial credit decision making authority, with experience in complex capital structures and cross border transactions
- Minimum intermediate level credit skills with the capability to demonstrate advanced level credit skills to be appointed a senior credit officer
- Able to effectively interact with a variety of internal and external constituencies
- Proven leadership ability with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to express a sound opinion, able to agreeably present another viewpoint
- Must have a sharp business development focus and demonstrate innovative approaches.
- Possesses sound judgment and is creative in providing credit/deposit solutions to bank clients
So, what can we offer you in return?
You can expect excellent benefits, personal development, and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity! This is inclusive of but not limited to:
- Competitive pay that surpasses industry and matches global standards
- Career Growth
- Merit driven performance management system
- Adequate training and development to help improve your knowledge.
- Employee recognition based on Performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted