Application Support Specialist at SterlingPRO Business Application Limited
SterlingPRO Business Application Ltd is a FINTECH that provides innovative, market-relevant and industrialized technology consulting solutions that drive high performance to the financial sector primarily. SterlingPRO is a global brand servicing Top Commercial Banks across Nigeria and Africa with plans to expand into other markets like U.S, Europe and Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Specialist
Location: Anthony - Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Delivering regular and customized training to teams within the business
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems
- Developing reports for teams across the business.
- Candidates are expected to have both business skills and technical IT knowledge, and the ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure.
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required
- B.Sc in Computer Science or any Computer related Degree.
- Relevant BSc field.
- 4 - 6 years work experience.
- Basic systems admin knowledge.
- Ability to understand and deploy software.
- Knowledge of version control (GIT) is an additional advantage.
- Basic leadership skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Candidate should not be above age 33 as at last birthday.
- Ability to learn fast on the job.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written for effective issue reporting.
- Monthly emolument between N120,000 - N180,000 depending on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st November, 2021.