Auto Upholsterer at Proforce Limited
Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defence solution provider specialized in armoured vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
Proforce has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. Proforce has utilized its superior craftsmanship to producing outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials. Our Manufacturing plant is located in Ogun State and Rivers State with Corporate Offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto Upholsterer
Location: Ode-Remo, Ogun
- The upholsterer will make and repair vehicle upholstery for our clients.
- You will be responsible for meeting with the client or design agent, selecting the appropriate materials for the job, and installing the upholstery to meet the desired specifications.
- You may also be required to dismantle and rebuild furniture in which the upholstery has been replaced.
- Meeting with clients and design agents to discuss upholstery ideas.
- Interpreting design orders and creating upholstery stencils.
- Selecting and sourcing upholstery materials.
- Installing and repairing furniture webbing and seating springs.
- Stretching out and installing fabric or leather coverings.
- Stitching, gluing, and nailing fabric into place.
- Smoothing out imperfections.
- Conducting quality checks on completed orders
- Dismantling furniture for upholstery preparation.
- Measuring and cutting leather or fabric with the aid of design stencils.
- Installing foam and batting to the furniture framework.
- Diploma or OND in Upholstery making and or a relevant course
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of modern upholstery techniques
- A good eye for detail
- Knowledge of upholstery tools including hot knives, nail guns, and sewing equipment.
- Ability to lift, pull, and manipulate heavy objects
- Ability to translate the ideas of the client into high-quality furnishings
- Ability to visualize design ideas
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Great time management.
N80,000 - N90,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.