BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
BEDC Electricity Plc, with it’s headquarter in Benin City, is responsible for the distribution of electricity in Edo, Delta, Ondo, and Ekiti States. As an organization, we are driven by the goal to be the leading electricity provider by ensuring excellent customer service and staff welfare, and continuous learning.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Locations: Delta, Edo, Ekiti and Ondo
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within our coverage states with experienced engineers, developing skills and building experience necessary to become future engineers / managers and play critical roles in the achievement of the organization’s goal.
- Must have graduated with at least a B.Sc / HND (Second Class Lower / Lower Credit) in any of these courses listed: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Accountancy, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, Geography, Urban and Regional Planning from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps
- Must be analytical and possess excellent communication skills
- Must be tech-savvy.
- Not more than 28 years old
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply