Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > BGI Energy Services Limited Job Vacancies (Nationwide)
BGI Energy Services Limited Job Vacancies (Nationwide)
Mar 2, 2020, 9:03 PM
BGI Energy Services Limited is a diversified oil, gas and construction company taking on the world’s toughest challenges. From engineering and construction in the oil and gas sectors to project management and professional training services.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below: Job Title: Project Manager Location: Nationwide Job Duration: 8-12 months’ Assignment
- Project Manager
- QHSE Manager
- Technical Coordinator
- Principle Piping and Facility and Pipeline Engineer
- Senior Piping Engineer
- Principle civils and structure Engineer
- Senior Civil Engineer
- Senior structure Engineer
- Principle Mechanical and Machinery Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Machinery Engineer
- Principle Instrument/Telecomm and Electrical
- Senior Instrument and Telecomm Officer
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- CAD Designer
- Senior Construction Engineer
- Senior Drilling and Comp Engineer
- Senior QHSE Officer
- The project involves dismantling and removal of the onshore installations or structures, following facility shutdown, depressurisation and decontamination of vessels, piping and process equipment as well as the clean-up and restoration of sites.
- We are in need of experienced personnel for an oil and gas facility decommissioning project.
- Development of Layouts
- Development of Heavy Lifting Plan and Transportation/Logistics Plan
- Development of Decommissioning Methodologies/Plan (broken into Demolition Zones)
- Development of a Method Statement for the definition of the Pipeline Decommissioning Philosophy.
- Development of all required report related to abandonment and decommissioning activities.
- Development of all required Input into Class 1 & Class 3 Estimate as required by the SOW.
- Review of the Existing Documentation including the previous studies, surveys, facilities documentation with the objective for the Development of Site Survey Terms of Reference for gathering needed/missing documentation, assets information, previous studies, surveys and inspections, maintenance records, redundant equipment and piping status, etc.
- Development of a decommissioning plan/Philosophy including QHSE and construction;
- Development of Detailed MTO’s by discipline as input to Estimating
- Development of Bulk material weights by disciplines as input to estimating
- Development of Decommissioning Waste Management Plan/ Inventory
- Worked at least 1 project in abandonment and decommission (not in involved in actual decomm / abandonment works but rather involved in engineering deliverables for the decomm/abandonment project).
- 10 - 15 years’ experience in oil and gas projects
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV through the "HR Manager" via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email. Note: The Job Duration is: 8-12 months’ AssignmentApplication Deadline 4th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Ogun State Abia State Anambra State Edo State Kano State Oyo State Plateau State Borno State Engineering Experienced Personnel HSE Bauchi State Kaduna State Katsina State Kebbi State Kwara State Niger State Sokoto State Zamfara State Benue State Yobe State Imo State Adamawa State Cross River State Gombe State Ebonyi State Ekiti State Nasarawa State Delta State Bayelsa State Enugu State Kogi State Ondo State Osun State Akwa Ibom State Jigawa State Taraba State Lagos State Rivers State Electrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering Civil Engineering Structural Engineering Construction Engineering Manager Abuja Project Manager QHSE Officer