Bid & Tender Officer at Skyshore Group Limited
Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the "Companies and allied matters decree 1990" as a limited liability "Group of Companies" which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bid & Tender Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Source for available bids in the market, request and management of quotations from sub suppliers.
- Coordinate all the bid related activities with the entire bid team from kick off to bid delivery.
- Engage with the identified Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Bid Writers who will be responsible for responding for providing content in response to the tender document.
- Ensure a bid delivery plan is in place and that the team is aware of their role in the bid delivery and have availability.
- Develop knowledge of business, its products and services by reading and review previous bid and design documents and spending time with pre sales, technical and commercial functions.
- Develop computer based document store and reference materials.
- Review and improve other customer materials and develop a consistent set of standards for other commercial functions to follow.
- Develop a set of standard templates for less complex bids.
- Achieve the overall business tender target value and ensuring quality submissions of all bids.
- Management of all aspects of the bid process to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keep accurate historic bid records (outcomes, win, losses) and produce KPI reports for the wider business.
- Compile, edit, and proofread commercial proposals which contain technical content and designs ensuring that these are presented in a professional and concise manner.
- Ensuring that the most appropriate and relevant solutions for each bid are effectively pulled together from all parts of the business
- Review and revise documents prepared by others and coordinate the preparation of those materials in a completed bid document.
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of the bid ensuring that other contributors provide information on time to the correct standard answering the client’s needs
- Perform other related duties and functions as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 8 - 12 years work experience.
- The prefered candidates must posess verifiable work knowledge of World bank projects, NipeX and NAPIMS tenders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, CV and Credentials as a single attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates that meet the prescribed critarials above will be contacted for interview.
Application Deadline 21st July, 2021.