Bid & Tender Officer at Skyshore Group Limited
Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the "Companies and allied matters decree 1990" as a limited liability "Group of Companies" which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bid & Tender Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support and drive the bid process
- Compile, edit, and proofread commercial proposals which contain technical content and designs ensuring that these are presented in a professional and concise manner
- Ensuring that the most appropriate and relevant solutions for each bid are effectively pulled together from all parts of the business
- Develop knowledge of business, its products and services by reading and review previous bid and design documents and spending time with pre-sales, technical and commercial functions
- Develop computer-based document store and reference materials
- Review and improve other customer materials and develop a consistent set of standards for other commercial functions to follow
- Develop a set of standard templates for less complex bids
- Management of all aspects of the bid process to ensure deadlines are met.
- Must be experienced in World Bank project tenders.
- Review and revise documents prepared by others and coordinate the preparation of those materials in a completed bid document
- Determine the scope and timeline of new bids. Lead and coordinate the preparation of the bid ensuring that other contributors provide information on time to the correct standard answering the client's needs
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 24th August, 2021.