Business Development Executive at Acomms Media Limited
Feb 25, 2021, 8:30 PM
Acomms Media Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain current sales materials and product knowledge
- Develop presentations, write proposals and sales contracts
- Coordinate delivery of customer transactions by following the request through and monitoring the quality of service delivery.
- Identify business opportunities and generate actionable leads.
- Attract new relationships with new customers by supporting collaborative sales efforts.
- Meet with potential customers to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals
- Prospecting, making calls, and following up
- Identify sales prospects and contact customers as assigned
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a business developer, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
- Working with people
- Decision-Making skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply