Business Development Manager at Bola Tinubu Health & Diagnostics Centre
Bola Tinubu Health & Diagnostics Centre is an ultra-modern Diagnostic Center facility which provides Radiology and laboratory services at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja Lagos. BTHDC is a Public Private Partnership (PPP) between PPC Limited and Lagos State Government. PPC Limited is affiliated to Philips Medical System (PMS), a global leader in providing clinical management and diagnostic technology, and have been successful in transferring latest technology to the healthcare industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Roles / Responsibilities
- Responsible for total sales results for the Centre.
- Manage and coordinate on-ground marketing activities for the center including getting data from other centers to support sales activities
- Maintain a healthy funnel of opportunities to be closed month on month – HMOs, Private Hospitals/companies, Public Hospitals, Diagnostics Centres etc.
- Provide input for the business planning exercise: market trends, competitor behaviour, potential projects and other relevant business information of the Healthcare Diagnostics Industry
- Develop and maintain up to date market intelligence on available/potential opportunities, competition, threats within the territory and report same promptly.
- Maintain a healthy database of accounts and ensure optimal relationship management of key clients for the Center
- Timely preparation of reports weekly, monthly or otherwise required
- Effectively managing the sales and marketing staff and sales agents in line with the established Performance Management principle
- Own the forecast process including funnel maintenance of the channel in the assigned territory
- Develop strategies to increase patronage and position the center as a Diagnostic Center of choice
- Work closely with the Center Manager and the Clinical team to support value-adding programs and initiatives
- Explore, Develop and Maintain strategic relationships with key accounts
- Negotiate with potential Accounts/Customers, special deals, pricing, timing, service compensation in line with BTHDC policy
- Identify new business, channel opportunities and customer needs in the region to ensure business growth
Qualification and Person Specification
- Bachelor Degree in Medical or related Sciences, Business Management or Marketing.
- 5 - 7 years of business development working experience in the healthcare sector.
- Detailed service knowledge & Training
- Creativity and Innovative
- Commercially astute
- Personal Integrity and Maturity
- Good Inter-personal and Relational Skills (Team Oriented).
- Market research and study
- Healthcare Industry Knowledge
- Solution selling skills and key account management
- Business Communication/Presentation Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Application Deadline 12th July, 2022.