Business Development Manager at Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited
Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Business Development Manager (BDM) at Buckler Automotive Systems will be responsible for generating new sales leads, forecasting sales revenue and negotiating client pricing.
- The BDM is responsible for improving business and operational processes, identifying potential business opportunities and strategic planning for BAS. He/She also have the responsibility of negotiating and closing business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Develop and update Operational Policies and Standard Operating Procedures to reflect recent developments.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets.
- Develop and ensure implementation of marketing strategies.
- Attend industry functions, such as events, conferences, work gatherings, and provide feedback and information on the market.
- Produce and review SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis to ensure B.A.S is at a competitive advantage.
- Prepare operational reports and recommend procedures to be used to manage and coordinate various activities.
- Develop successful, high-performance teams through effective training, motivation, and communication.
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures as well as monitor daily operations and address potential issues as they arise
- Employing strategies to ensure company’s growth.
- Effecting better business practices.
- Maximize operating potential to exceed customers’ expectations and company goals.
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise.
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance.
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability.
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs.
- Consider the needs of all stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans.
- Build Operational processes that meet B.A.S business objectives and ensure compliance.
- Interpret Market trends and adapt to industry changes.
- Work with the executive management to spearhead the company’s expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Manage customer’s orders and come up with new sales ideas.
- Conduct surveys to understand customer needs and areas of development in the business.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Collaborate with the HR Department to set KPIs for team members.
- Work with the internal team to develop strategies that speaks to customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Ensure existing clients stay satisfied and positive.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Master's Degree / BA / B.Sc / qualification with 5 - 7 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 4th February, 2022.