Business Development Manager, Enterprise Solutions & Network at Allied Computers Limited
Allied Computers Limited is a world class Information and Communication Technology (ICT) company providing end-to-end solutions to its valued clients across all facets of the economy. We deploy, support and provide solutions in collaboration with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
Allied Computers Limited has over 20 years of (ICT) Business engagements. We have our Corporate Head Office located at 227, Ikorodu Road Ilupeju Lagos and full fledged offices in Port Harcourt, Abuja and Adamawa respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager, Enterprise Solutions & Network
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain up-to-date profiles on accounts showing revenue projects and quotas
- Gain general understanding of customer business and strategic plans as they relate to products and services
- Maintain relevant account information.
- Monitor performance of allocated accounts and identify areas of opportunity
- Provide support in sales presentations, products demonstrations, customer training, and solution delivery
- Consult with appropriate internal resources for guidance and support in serving customers
- Work at customer sites as part of engagement strategy
- Attend customer meetings as required.
- Ensure forecasts are submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare business development plans for account set.
- Attend relevant internal and external product training
- Meet all reporting deadlines with accuracy (e.g., call reporting, pipeline reporting, etc).
- Attend all required internal and external meetings
- Maintain and develop knowledge of vendor product portfolio.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 7 years work experience.
- Good knowledge of Network solutions such as Cisco and DELLEMC (Sales expertise)
- General knowledge of Enterprise servers, Data Storage and management landscape ( On -premise and off – Premise )
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Effective communicator at all levels – verbal & written
- Able to resolve problems and deliver under pressure
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Flexible and adaptable to new concepts and methods of working
- Highly motivated to maintain and achieve personal development goals.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and marketing skills required to identify, develop and maintain good relationship with customer contacts
- Experience in solution building and consultancy based selling.
- Strong team player, working with teams across multiple geographies and time-zones
- Objective, professional & diligent
N300,000 - N400,000 monthly.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 16th August, 2021.