Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Full Time > Business Development Manager in Owens and Xley Consults
Business Development Manager in Owens and Xley Consults
Jan 20, 2020, 9:59 AM
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager Location: Lagos
- He or she will build market positions for the company by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales
- He or she will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and manage the corporate image of the company.
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for promoting the products and services of the company
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, management and research to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Prepare customer service agreements and other client paper work based on the company policy.
- Provide weekly progress report, ensuring all data is accurately entered for the company’s knowledge management system.
- Monitoring and implementing product marketing strategies.
- Carry out other business development functions as may be required by management
- Prospect for potential clients; build, grow and maintain these relationships into increased businesses for the company.
- Coordinate business development planning and work closely with teams especially marketing and sales to develop proposals for client meetings.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Generate and supervise the execution of marketing campaigns and plans
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Identify potential business opportunities and analyze trends in the market space
- Work closely with technical staff and other internal colleagues for best specifications to meet consumer needs.
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Attend industry specific functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide valuable feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing, Business and Finance
- 2-3 years experience
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Stress management skills
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- Prospecting and closing skills, sales mapping and planning, territory management, market knowledge, presentation Skills,
- High level of professionalism
- Able to develop strategic plans for sales; must be motivated to exceed sales targets.
- Time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly and under initiative to achieve set objectives
- Strong project management and negotiation skills
- Open to challenges.
- Very sociable
- Ability to work well with others and influence subordinates to work
- N60,000 monthly plus commission.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.Application Deadline 21st January, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts