Business Efficiency Process Expert at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Efficiency Process Expert
Requisition ID: req29157
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Job Grade: 10
About Your New Job
- The Business Efficiency Process Expert will be responsible for management of costs and business losses as well as evaluation, design, and implementation of best practice business processes to improve business and operations efficiency.
- He will analyze data related to workflows, processes, and reporting to evaluate the efficiency of current-state business processes.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Design and execute Strategic Plans to improve operational efficiency across Supply Chain functions (Manufacturing, Logistics,
- In alignment with the Quality & Sustainability Function, develop/ update process documentation, work instructions and other tools to support execution.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on full life cycle process evaluation and improvements.
- Prioritize projects to ensure timely completion of deliverables and milestones.
- Conduct periodic reporting of Business Health from the standpoint of operations effectiveness and financial implications with key actions to mitigate apparent and potential risks.
- Monitor and evaluate operations processes periodically by Identifying opportunities to deepen synergies for improved business operations and cost efficiencies.
Education / Knowledge
- University Degree in Business, Science or Engineering related discipline.
- Extensively contribute to business loss Annual
- Business Plan across all functions.
- Strong computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP).
- Experience in project management.
- Perform all other activities as may be deemed necessary by the business in order to ensure operational effectiveness, efficiency and continuous cost and losses management.
Do you have these skills?
- Very good strategy and operations project management skills.
- Good grasp of statistics and interpretation.
- Good analytical skills and ability to spot financial issues from a distance.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Communication Management.
- Financial & Business Acumen
- Good understanding of finance and book/record keeping
- Good skills in process improvement and business transformation.
- People and stakeholder management.
- Project Management experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply