Business Sales Specialist at Bolt Nigeria
Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Sales Specialist
About the job
- We are looking for Business Sales Specialist to join Bolt Business.
- The BSS will be responsible for researching companies that fit our targeting criteria, identifying key decision-makers based on our personae, securing Sales Qualified Appointments (SQAs) and, selectively, assisting in moving qualified leads through the sales funnel to a successful close.
- This individual will be responsible for identifying key influencers and decision-makers within the senior management and executive teams of prospective accounts, internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Bolt Business has big targets, the product is evolving, getting better and better and our ambitions are high - aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months. To achieve that, we’re looking for focused, hungry people, brimming with ambition and talent - just waiting for the opportunity to show us what they can do.
- In this role, you’ll get plenty of autonomy, authority and you’ll be working on big deals every day with real businesses. It’s an amazing time to join!
Your daily adventures will include:
- Identify, qualify, acquire and convert prospective customer interest in Bolt Business into initial sales presentations with prospects.
- Track funnel metrics using CRM to ensure a disciplined and efficient process for acquiring potential new leads. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
- Collaborating with Business Development Managers to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
- Achieve aggressive quarterly SQA targets for both the quantity and quality of prospects.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the SaaS industry; our target markets; and the competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
- Develop a clear understanding of our offerings with special emphasis on feature/benefit and ROI rationale.
- Working directly with the Country Sales Lead to increase volume and velocity of SQAs in the pipeline
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
We are looking for:
- BA / BSc Degree or equivalent experience including 2+ years of sales experience in SaaS, software, or applicable fields
- Demonstrated “coachability” with a hunger to learn and succeed
- Strong analytical skills using data visualisation tools like Looker and Google Sheets
- Experience using CRM, Apollo, and other relevant tools
- Superior telephone etiquette, communication, time management, and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous and constantly changing environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Creative, has initiative, wants to learn and succeed
- A rejection-proof individual with experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding sales targets or goals using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Driven to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction
- Ability to work with data, technology, product, and internal business owners to ensure alignment in the sales prospecting process
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply