Call Center Agent at Workforce Group
Workforce Group - Our client, a financial institution, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client needs a polished call center agent to collaborate closely with other team members to deliver exceptional customer service by responding to inquiries, managing grievances, and troubleshooting issues with its products and services.
- The Call Center Representative, or Call Center Agent, takes calls from customers answering questions or addressing any concern they may have.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND, HND or BSc in relevant fields with 0 - 2 years work experience.
- Answering or making calls to customers to find out about their requirements, grievances, or other concerns with goods or services, and addressing such issues.
- Making appropriate use of tools, databases, software, and scripts.
- Understanding call centre metrics and working to meet or exceed them while delivering superior, dependable customer service
- Selling or recommending goods or services that would better meet the demands of the customer.
- Participating in training programs and other educational opportunities to increase knowledge of the business and job.
- Making sure that clients feel supported and valued while providing prompt and accurate responses to callers.
- By actively listening to calls, I may confirm or clarify information and, as necessary, calm down irate clients.
- Establishing enduring bonds of trust and dependability with customers and other members of the call centre staff.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th October, 2022.