Camera Operator at African Economic Congress
African Economic Congress is an international organization that focuses on the development of Africa by engaging stakeholders at different levels to necesitate change in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Camera Operator
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- We are looking for a skilled Camera Operator for productions, including broadcasts, TV broadcasts, etc.
- Handling the camera physically while maintaining the composition of the video, shooting angles, and working with teammates.
- Take high-quality video from a fixed or mobile position
- Technical and theoretical knowledge of cameras.
- Select, assemble, and position equipment cameras, stands, software etc.
- Video editing skills and conversant with Adobe Premiere
- Smoothly operate the camera's pan, tilt, zoom, and focus parameters.
- Taking and composing photographs.
- The ability to perform camera moves accurately.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Degree in Cinematography or a related field
- Minimum of three (3) years experience
- A strong work ethic and a knack for meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility.
- Experience with mounted cameras and otherwise
- Identifying and reporting faults promptly
N50,000.00 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: This is not a remote job
Application Deadline 4th December, 2021.