Catering Operations Supervisor at Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited
Mar 3, 2021, 10:23 PM
Olman Business Solutions is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Catering Operations Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client organization in accordance with the agreement of the contract
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Responsible for HSE compliance within the catering services.
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with company policies.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification.
- To manage and control the effective operation of the organization’s portfolio.
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results, managing a minimum of 15 team members.
- Manage & Supervise the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and GP/COP targets.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance
Qualifications / Requirements
- HND / B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Accounting, Business Administration, Hotel & Catering Management and Food Science and Technology with 3-5 years work experience.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgetary control and results orientated.
- Experienced leader with excellent people skills, positive attitude and highly resourceful.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Proven track record in a similar environment.
- Proven experience within a high-volume catering environment.
- Excellent communication skills with Customers, Client, Colleagues and Team Members
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 11th March, 2021.