Chemical Engineer at Skyshore Group Limited
Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) is a conglomerate of companies actively rendering various services in the Oil and Gas sector of the global economy; especially in West Africa rendering services to support Hydrocarbon Drilling, Completion and production at various levels. Incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the "Companies and allied matters decree 1990" as a limited liability "Group of Companies" which serves as a holding name for her member companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Testing new processes
- Collecting data required to make improvements and modifications
- Overseeing the construction of new plants
- Using and developing process simulation software to work out the best production methods
- Purchasing and installing equipment
- Using scientific principles related to magnitude, momentum, heat transfer etc
- Supervising plant operations
- Investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems
- Designing, proposing, implementing, reviewing, and correcting plans to ensure company goals are achieved.
- Observing production processes, conducting research, and finding ways to increase efficiency and quality.
- Using computers to compile and analyze data.
- Establishing safety and waste management procedures.
- Traveling to work sites and locations to learn about project needs and design, implement, troubleshoot, test, and improve processes, equipment, and facilities.
- Assisting with establishing budgets and timelines.
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines and within financial budgets
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities
- Assessing safety and environmental issues
- Liaising with installation/project engineers and specialists
- Ensuring safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Using scientific, mathematical, and engineering principles to solve problems and improve processes.
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 - 10 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Credentials to: [email protected].com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th January, 2022.